VT100 Help

Chris Young cyoung_mi at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 11:02:49 EDT 2008

Hello,
 Has anyone done any work in RunRev with Telnet and
Vt100?
 I'm trying to write an app that monitors a log
channel
  and parses out details and displays them in a list
box for the user.

 I've written something like it using Procomm Plus
Aspect script.
 but with RunRev I can add so much more to it.

Procomm handles all the protocol translations for me..
so when I read in some test from the server, it's in
plain test format.
I was wondering if anyone knew of a nice VT100 plug in
or
had written a simple Telnet client with vt100
translations I could
look at?

This Application is not for sale, just something
personal I'm working on, and would always give proper
credit.

Thanks!
Chris Young