Continues flds

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Wed May 7 09:21:12 EDT 2008

On May 7, 2008, at 9:06 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> OR maybe you mean a field that when it gets to the bottom of a card
> continues on at the next card?

The two could be the same thing. If you had text continue, book like,
onto the next card, the field that it continues in would probably want
to be the same background field. This was a question I've had too, how
do you drag a field onto the card, make a new card, and still see the
field you just made (because it's a background field)? I don't mean a
shared text one either, that's easy to do if you can get the basic
background field going.

Even doing a set the editbackground of this stack to true is not
enough to let you make a background field.