RunRev Accessibility

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon May 5 14:01:24 EDT 2008

you may already know this, but if not, you can find some general rules
on diverse accessibility issues related to web applications here:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/

It is mostly about websites, but it helped me to figure out in one
project how should an 'accessible' application behave...

also there is a relatively old but still useful document at:
http://trace.wisc.edu/docs/software_guidelines/software.htm

bets regards
Viktoras