RunRev Accessibility

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 5 11:13:04 EDT 2008

Hi Tereza,

I have tried a few screen readers and none can work with Revolution.
The screen readers I tried usually use the mouse cursor to determine
which control or text should be described by means of audio. You can
easily do this with Revolution's speech features. Additionally, it
might be useful if your app could run from the command line. Perhaps
you could turn on speech features automatically, after reading the
system's universal access settings.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Our servers may be off-line between 28 April and 1 May. If you have an
urgent request, you can contact us at <economy.x.talk at gmail.com>.
Apologies for any inconveniences.