no good idea - app name with Umlaute?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon May 5 10:30:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

another Mac newbee question. My app name includes german Umlaute. So far so
good without a problem. I am developing on Win and create standalones also
for Mac.

Now I have seen, that the printer dialog I call from rev with the option
"save as PDF" takes the app name as the default save as and title name of
the PDF document, BUT without having converted the code for the Umlaute, so
the document name includes some special chars.

Anything I can do to prevent this issue - besides not choosing an app name
with Umlaute?

Thanks for any hint!

Tiemo