Launching a web page

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu May 1 15:17:58 EDT 2008

>They aren't working for you, or you don't want to use them?
>
>Ian

I cannot use them.  I work in the Metacard IDE, which means I cannot
use handlers beginning with "Rev..." as those are specific to the Rev
IDE.

I cannot use the Rev IDE itself, as it does not like my existing
projects.  There is a conflict between the Rev IDE and my projects.
I spent several hours trying to make my projects compatible with the
Rev IDE, but gave up.  The IDE is just too cranky for me.  It threw
up error after error, and I just didn't have the time to figure out
what it wanted and redo it all.

The MC IDE gives me no such troubles.

Shari
--