Prevents all Windows to be shown when uniconifying the Revolution IDE.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 31 13:43:29 EDT 2008

Hi Damien,

Do your plugins respond to the resume/suspend messages, or the
iconifyStack/uniconifyStack messages? If not, this might be a new
Revolution bug, but I haven't noticed this myself and I am
continuously using a hidden plugin.

AFAIK, there is noting you can do against the showInvisibles property.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info