Windows shell commands

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 30 19:18:21 EDT 2008

Mark,

Some time ago, I had a similar problem on WinXP. I didn't look into
it any further, but if I remember correctly, I wanted to use chkdsk
while hiding the consoles. I reported it as a bug and got as a reply
that chkdsk is an interactive command and therefore shows a console
even if the hideconsolewindows is set to true.

I am not sure that I can agree with that reply, but perhaps Lame is
also an interactive command, e.g. a built-in feature that allows the
user to cancel the process? I'm _only_guessing_ here, but it is a
possibility.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 31-mrt-2008, om 0:56 heeft Mark Smith het volgende geschreven: