clickline doesn't work with modal stack?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 18:31:37 EDT 2008

Maybe it's because I'm still on Rev 2.6 but, clicking on
a line in a locked field list is returning an empty clickLine.
But the line does get hilited, and the behaviour works
as expected when the stack is opened not as modal
but with the Rev editor.

BTW, another less urgent unexpected behaviour
possibly related to modal stacks. An image on
my stack is not being redrawn even after its fileName
is set to empty. Instead, a kind of hilited blank area
persists. (Again, this problem disappears when
stack is not opened as modal.)

So, am I right in assuming the modal state is
the problem? If so, any alternative ways of
retrieving which line is clicked in a locked
list field?

Thanks.

--
Nicolas Cueto