Visual effect issue with a tab panel button

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 10:24:14 EDT 2008

Andre,

I tried the recipe you describe and I find the same thing.

Something must be locking the screen always because I also tried
entering the unlock screen in the message box and then trying the tabs
with visual effects. No good.

I only see two front scripts from GLX2 and I could not see any lock
screens in them.

This has to be in the engine changes.

Tom