Answer color

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 25 22:55:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

I create a graphic in Rev 2.9 on my Mac Intel and set the backColor to
112,112,112. I save my stack and copy it to my PowerMac.

Now I use the answer color command to open the built-in colour picker
of Mac OS X and use the magnifying glass on that window to check the
background colour of the graphic.

On the PowerMac, the colour now appears to be 93,93,93, while the Mac
Intel still shows 112,112,112. Does anyone know why this happens?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info