Visual effect issue with a tab panel button

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Mar 25 17:01:22 EDT 2008

Bonsoir Éric,
Hi Jerry and Jacque,

Éric, thank you for this good advice , I know it is far better but I
must confess that I have not yet adopted  it (at least systematically;
sometimes I use a prefix, sometimes not which is worse, in fact :-((.

I tried your suggestion, but it does not work

Ah ! I just tried (I don't know why, I suppose because the remark of
Jerry remaining in my subconscious ;-))) :

ON menuPick pNew
  unlock screen
    visual effect scroll up fast
   IF there is a cd pNew THEN go cd pNew
END menuPick

"Incompréhensible" !

So sorry Jerry, your were right there is some " lock screen"
somewhere !!
But it is not in my scripts !! should be a ghost crawling around ;-)))
I think It is the first time (since I use hyperCard then Revolution)
that I should begin a handler with "UNlock screen" !!! :-))

Good ! (but mysterious)

Thanks a lot Jerry
and thanks again to Jacque

Merci Éric et bonne nuit