Visual effect issue with a tab panel button

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Mar 25 16:18:07 EDT 2008

Thank you very much Jerry and Éric for your answers.

Jerry, no I have not any other lock screen around.

The process is very simple ; in my case, the tabs of the tab panel are
named with the 12 months of the year.
And the stack contains 12 cards, each one with the name of a month.
The script (thanks to Klaus Major in his Scripting conférences" on
"controls") is very simple

on menuPick new -- or any other variable name
if there is a cd new then go to cd new -- actually "go to cd new"
works as well
end menuPick

So, Éric, I can't quote new ; it is not a card' name, but the variable
receiving the name of the card when the user click on a tab
But, could be I don't understand your suggestion ?

Best regards from Grenoble
André