Visual effect issue with a tab panel button

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Mar 25 15:45:26 EDT 2008

Le 25 mars 08 à 19:29, J. Landman Gay a écrit :
> Andre.Bisseret wrote:
>
>> but I just tried
>> go to cd new with visual effect scroll up fast
>> Does not work
>
> "New" is a reserved word. Does it work if you change the variable to
> "tNew"?

Hello Jacque,

I found  the script I am using up to now, in the Scripting conference
on "Controls" by Klaus Major :
------------
ON menuPick new
     IF there is a cd new THEN go card new
END menuPick
-----------
It works very well either with "new" or with "tNew"

But in the two cases, I am not able to  add a visual effect :-((

Except in one case,  with the following script :
----
-ON menuPick tNew --(or new as well)
lock screen
      IF there is a cd tNew THEN go cd tNew
      visual effect scroll up fast
      unlock screen
END menuPick
-----
With this script I am getting the expected visual effect, but, ... in
the window of GLX2, not in my stack ! incredible :-)))

Thanks a lot, Jacque, for taking time to answer

Best regards from Grenoble
André