modal dialog box is open

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Mar 25 08:09:03 EDT 2008

Is it possible that the modal stack that you can "get around" is set to
some other type besides Modal or TopLevel?  IIRC, if you set the type of
the stack to say, palette, you cannot use  "go stack xxx modal" to
change it.  I think the only stacks you can "change" in this way are
TopLevel stacks.

len morgan