GLX2 new feature when working with SQLite databases and database query builder

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Mon Mar 24 11:43:33 EDT 2008

William,

I have just uploaded a new beta to our update server. You and all
other licensees can now update to b41. It has several small bug fixes
in it, including the restoration of the default folder under any and
all circumstances where GLX2 might need to set it.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2