Drag and drop on linux? Does it work?

GIRARD Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Sun Mar 23 09:38:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

While reading the Revolution 2.9 changelog, I thought that Runrev 2.9 on
Linux have the Drag and Drop working not only inside the Revolution
application.

I tried to drag and drop a file/folder/text from another application
(Konqueror (KDE)), and it doesn't worked. The dragData["text"] and
dragData["files"] were empty.

So, does Runrev support the Drag and drop on Linux with other
applications? If yes, I will report the bug, if no, this should be a
feature that a programming language under Unix must have.
(Motif has Drag and Drop, and it is not really young!)

Regards,

Damien