2.9.0-dp-5

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Mar 20 11:37:59 EDT 2008

In just starting up a new stack, dragging any object over from the
tool's palette, normally I would expect that I can option/drag an
object to create another one just like it; and that works, but I would
also expect that I could option/shift/drag an object and create
another one just like it and in alignment with the original - either
vertically or horizontally, depending on how I drag it. Constrained I
believe is the word. This DOESN'T WORK.

Also, if you drag a default button over to the stack/card or whatever,
you should not be able to drag another one to that same stack/card; or
even option drag it to create another one.

There must be a reason from Rev having done this, but I can't imagine
what it is. Please excuse my ignorance. This topic must have been
discused many times in the past. Just wondering. This constraint
feature was one of my favorites in HC.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins