Exit Switch or break switch question

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu Mar 20 11:25:34 EDT 2008

Hi Len,

Multiple exit points seems like a good point for clarity unless maybe
the switch is very very long then you would know if one was found it
would be the absolute end of the script instead of the possibility of
it finding another match as well later on in the script.

However, with that said, this is a combo box and I would think only
one choice can match so the break seems to be my answer for both
clarity (smaller script) and few keystrokes and because no other
matches are possible anyway.

Thanks,

Tom McGrath