New Drag-and-Drop?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Mar 20 04:38:16 EDT 2008

>> 2.8 help has lots of info about drag and drop. Where do you find the
>> list of changes that are in 2.9?

> The changes are described in "Change Log 2.9.0-rc-1.txt"

True, there's a bunch of doc definitions of the new features, but I haven't
seen any references to sample code.

So, as is often the case, the apparent course of action is to build some
test stacks, watch them fail, try again, get results that may or may not
make sense, scratch my head, post on the Use Revolution List asking if
anyone else has accomplished XYZ or seen XYZ fail, try some more test
stacks, and eventually post to the Use list again asking folks to try out
the test stacks.

Perhaps it's just me, but it seems like there should be a better way to do
this.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director