OOP in Rev...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 19 10:38:11 EDT 2008

Viktoras,

The availability of OOP really doesn't affect the scope of
applications. Nor does it affect the use of C++. You won't be able to
use C++ anyway, you need to create externals for that, which you can
do already. Last but not least, I can't think of any code more
readable than Talk code.

.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info