Printing with Rev 2.9.0

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Mar 18 19:17:18 EDT 2008

We finally have most of the the functionality of John A. Nairn's
wonderful Printreport from 1989.
Does anyone remember the XCMD? It was invaluable to me for the A&M
Tape copy system project. Along with Compilit and Windowscript, I
felt like I could build anything in xTalk.   Now I have it all in 3
platforms!

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o