GLX2 Web Browser Beta

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Tue Mar 18 15:30:39 EDT 2008

Tom,

Mucho gracias for the GLX2 love!

How to get the props of something quickly from within GLX2--without
ever leaving it?

Well, if the object of your desire has a Tab assigned to it in the
GLX2 Script Editor, you can right-click* on ANY GLX2 Tab and get a
menu that lets you do any one the following:

- Edit Props of This Object
- Edit Props of Owner
- Edit Script of Owner
- Show Object in App Browser (this currently just opens the Rev
Application Browser)
- Go to Parent Stack

This handy contextual menu works on the active Tab in GLX2 or any non-
active tab, AND it does so without activating the Tab upon which you
right-click. I use this constantly to edit the script or properties of
the Tab object's "owner"--the group,card or stack to which a control,
group or card belongs. In this way I avoid repeated trips to the Rev
Application Browser.

* right-click = control-click on 1 btn Mac mouse; two fingers on
trackpad + click on Mac laptops running OS X Leopard.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2