My FiRst ReVOlutIOn StaCK

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Mar 18 15:15:30 EDT 2008

On 18/3/08 02:41, Colin Holgate wrote:
> Sometimes when trying to figure out another programming tool I'll try
> something I've done in other tools. The thing I chose to do is probably
> not typical of Revolution stacks. I've made a QuickTime movie of it here
> (it's iPhone friendly too):
>
> http://staff.funnygarbage.com/colin/track/track.mov
>
> so you can see what it does without downloading the stack it it's not of
> interest. The stack is here:
>
> http://staff.funnygarbage.com/colin/track.rev.zip
>
> It's all one card script.
>
> BTW, it may have taken me more than one day of learning to get this far!

Very sweet!

Inspired by something else someone showed me today* I made a few tiny changes.
  I haven't figured out a good way to make a movie (how did you do it,
Colin?); but if you'd like to see what happens when the RunRev staff leave
work, execute the following into your message box:

    go stack URL "http://www.cogapp.com/users/benr/track.rev"

- Ben

* http://www.phatfusion.net/googledrive/