revDocWiki

Russell Martin russell_martin at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 14:41:36 EDT 2008

Please accept my apologies in advance if you're tired of hearing about
the desire for a documentation wiki. Also, I would like to offer my
apologies to the other person who recently posted a link to his
Revolution wiki here.

At any rate, I recently released the 2nd freeware app that I've created
with Revolution Studio and while I was developing it, my programmer's
notebook* swelled with new entries. Some of them derived from material
that was shared by the fine, helpful people here on this list (thank
you :->).

I've started posting some of these entries on the wiki that I started
when I was a lowly Dreamcard user back on Oct 2, 2005. It's hosted on
wikispaces.com.

They've come a long way since '05. They now have a WYSIWYG editor, and
their server is positively zippy now.

So, please stop by and take a look at what I've posted there so far:
http://revdocwiki.wikispaces.com/

And, please consider taking the time to contribute. Thanks.

*My current programmer's notebook is MacJournal 2.6.1 (the last free
version of the program).
http://homepage.mac.com/dschimpf/download/macjournal261.tar.gz
If you download it, make sure and customize the toolbar and drag the
Taco into your toolbar.