getting the color of a pixel

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 16 18:59:50 EDT 2008

Hi Colin,

Sorry if the script wasn't too helpful. Right now, I am a bit too busy
to look at it in detail. You could check out the screenMouseLoc and
the mouseColor.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info