getting the color of a pixel

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 16 18:31:27 EDT 2008

Hi Colin,

This might help:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user/84652

Maybe it is not exactly what you need, but it help you to get started.

Btw, if you go to the Economy-x-Talk homepage (see below) and click on
Developers on the left side of the page, you can download a search
plugin for Firefox, which searches the Revolution mail list archives.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info