Just in case I haven't mentioned it...

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 13:41:50 EDT 2008

The combination of RunRev and the helpful members of this list are just awesome!

I originally licensed Rev a couple of years ago solely for the
database capabilities it offers, which IMO is second to none. At that
time, I didn't understand the "official" upgrade policies, got sore
about it and set Rev aside for the most part.

(That's called cutting the nose off to spite the face.)

I began working on my current project over a year ago using *numerous*
other programming tools that I have and became so discouraged with it
all, I pretty much decided to give up programming completely. The
complexity of what I am trying to accomplish and lack of native
capabilities with the other tools just made me miserable. I even made
a public announcement elsewhere that I was "done" with programming.

Rather than manually removing all of the programming software, I
actually reformatted the drive and reinstalled the O/S!

I'm done, I'm done... I am DONE with it!

Hating the thought of giving up, after a couple of weeks I finally
decided to give it one more try, but this time using only Rev...

Fast forward:
In two short weeks of limited/part time coding with Rev and the help
of the good folks here on the list, I can already see the light at the
end of the tunnel. What an amazing product and group of people!

David