setting http headers to mimic IE6/Win

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sun Mar 16 01:37:33 EDT 2008

I barely know enough to be dangerous with this one:

Does anyone know offhand what the http headers for IE6/Win look like? I
want to request (and download) a url from a server that will only talk
to IE on Windows. I want to put the page directly into a field without
using revBrowser.

Maybe the right question to ask is, Is there a proxy server or something
else I can use to see my outgoing http headers from IE (e.g.
revBrowser/Win)? Then I can figure out what to do.

(If I could automate the selecting of all text in revBrowser, that would
be an adequate alternative to what I'm asking here).

I understand I'll need to use libUrlSetCustomHttpHeaders to replace
Rev's native headers. I just don't know what to set the headers to.

Thanks!
--
Phil Davis

PDS Labs