Learn Programming in 1 Day

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 01:07:36 EDT 2008

That computer doesn't even exist. It is a planned prototype. and since
the article is from last year it never was produced.
.76 down to .16

<And unlike other computer prototypes, including some from Intel, this
one actually may line the shelves of a retailer before long. Intel
hasn't announced an official release date but people familiar with the
matter say a PC maker will announce plans to start manufacturing the
machine later this year.>