Multiple Stacks Active at Same Time

Steven Axtell saxtell at neb.rr.com
Sun Mar 16 00:17:49 EDT 2008

Joe,

Thanks for checking back on this.  I actually read it as "same" - didn't
really notice the "save".

I haven't worked much with the lock screen command much - I'm definitely not
a veteran with Rev.  I'm not exactly sure where I should insert the lock
screen / unlock screen commands.  I did try at least putting it in the
substack script.  I had put in the following code:

on preOpenStack
   lock screen
   pass preOpenStack
end preOpenStack

on OpenStack
   unlock screen
   pass OpenStack
end OpenStack

I did this hoping to lock the screen before the substack opened up.  The
mainstack became inactive when the substack opened.  I need to do some more
checking on this.

Steve