Dilbert

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 10:49:22 EDT 2008

Mark,

I tried your stack and imediattley got a Flash error "Adobe Flash
Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation" - The following
local application on your computer or network: applewebdata:blah blah
is trying to communicate with this Internet-enabled location:
bin.clearspring.com

with To let this application communicate with the internet, click
settings. You must restart this application after changing your
settings. OK, Cancel

Is this Mac OSX, Flash or RR or Your code in RR doing this?
First time I have seen this.

Thanks

Tom McGrath