Tutorials on using Arrays in REV

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 10:23:31 EDT 2008

I found the Array Docs!

Since I had to go back to 2.8.3 I have been using the user guide from
there which has blank entries for both XML and Arrrays in Rev.

I just opened the newer version of the User Guide in the newer version
of Rev and there is a lot of new info on these and a lot of other
things as well.

Thanks

Tom McG