while I await my password...

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Tue Mar 11 20:50:56 EDT 2008

On Mar 11, 2008, at 7:33 PM, Ben Rubinstein wrote:

> * (It occurs to me it was probably around 1988 that I ran into you
> in Stockley Park when you were wearing a "Bill Atkinson is my hero"
> t-shirt.  Blimey: 20 years!)

And HyperCard 2.0 shoelaces a couple of years later. I did meet Bill
one time, I dropped in on the HyperCard team to give them a list of 60
suggested improvements. He happened to be in that day, and so the
person I was visiting introduced me, and gave him my list of ideas.
Bill said something like "I'll put it with all the other suggestions".
He didn't come across as a very warm person!

Still no password, and in answer to Jacque, I can't log in without the
password.