recognizing what is odd in 2.9

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 11 00:56:22 EDT 2008

Colin Holgate wrote:
> I'm waiting for my password to come back so I can log bugs. In the
> meantime, I was wondering about how to tell the difference between
> things that are wrong, and things that are right but just odd. When I
> see things that seem wrong I try them in 2.8 as well, and they seem the
> same there, which makes them either right and odd, or wrong and been
> around for a while. Is there a list somewhere of bugs that are already
> logged for earlier versions, and if so should they be ignored when
> looking for bugs in 2.9?

The bug list is all in the Quality Control Center, aka Bugzilla. It has
everything since version 1.x. When you get in you can search and see
all, which should help you determine whether something is a bug or not,
since most of the main ones get logged. It's also okay just to ask on
the list here, and actually I like that. It saves erroneous entries in
the database.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com