Sorting a large field of data

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 21:24:13 EDT 2008

Sure enough, after putting the field into a variable first, it helped a LOT!
Thank you very much, Eric!

>>>without locking the screen....

I'm not I understand exactly *how* to lock the screen before doing my
processing and maybe more importantly, what effect does that have on
performance?

Inquiring minds want to know. (Actually, this inquiring mind wants to
learn for the future!)

Best Regards,
David