QT: Application and Microsoft Terminal Server error

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:11:15 EST 2008

Hi there,

I am about to launch my first public application made with RR.
At the school where I work we will start using terminal server with
terminal server clients.
We now have 3 machines to test the environment.
So I tested my application (put it on our server 2003) and lauched it
through a ts client.

The screen remained black and I could barely see the images.
I know terminal server is a different way of working but why did I get
a black screen?

On startup I use:
on preopenStack
  set the loc of me to the screenLoc
  set the navigationarrows to false
  set the backdrop to white
  set the decorations of stack "XXX" to none
  hide menubar --- for OSX
  hide taskbar --- for Windows
end preopenStack

Can anyone tell me why it doesn't work now?
What code do I have to use to make it work?

Thanks!

greetings,

William de Smet