ANN: Sample Scripts Stack 1.0.7

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 4 17:41:18 EST 2008

Hi,

While doing my work with HyperCard and its descendants, I save
interesting and useful scripts in my old-time HyperCard stack. This
collection of Sample Scripts has now grown to over 300 scripts and
contains scripts written in Transcript, SuperTalk, HyperTalk,
AppleScript, Perl, and so on. Noticing that quite a few new scripts
have been added lately, I decided to push the button and export the
entire stack to my website at <http://runrev.info>. To browse and
search the entire list of script titles, go to the site and follow the
search link on the left of the page.

I have also uploaded the HyperCard stack itself. Go to http://economy-
x-talk and click on Free Stuff in the sidebar on the left. The
downloads page will appear, from where you can download the stack (in
stuffed or zipped format). Mind that you'll need HyperCard to open the
stack.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html