OT: Best Windows Emulator on Mac?

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:18:00 EST 2008

I discovered virtualbox which is a free VM when I was looking for
something to run on my Ubuntu machine and it works really well on
Ubuntu. I think they mentioned an OS X version was available or
becoming available, do a google search and see!

Best regards
Neal Campbell

www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
AIM:nealk3nc