Please Test Revolution 2.9 Beta!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 4 11:33:33 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

You might want to check out the forum on the RunRev website. People
have been posting feature request and bug reports there and they ask
themselves why there is no response from RunRev. (I wrote you off-list
about it some time ag).

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

On 4 mrt 2008, at 17:21, Bill Marriott wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
>> How to I get a Beta license for the latest 2.9 Beta release?
>
> Thanks so much for asking, I was just about to post to the list a
> plea for
> people to test.
<snip>