Team Development using Run Rev

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Mar 1 19:58:57 EST 2008

Yes, I use magic carpet daily and it saves a lot of time. Me and
Sivakatirswami works on the same projects using magic carpet and we
never run into a problem. I think Magic Carpet is one of the killer
apps available for Revolution Developers and anyone doing serious work
in Rev can benefit from it.

CVS/SVN and the other usual suspects can't really deal with Stacks,
Magic Carpet is built with stacks... really, it works very well!

Andre