Transfer a Substack From One Mainstack to Another

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:04:53 EDT 2008

This is going to have to be an FAQ pretty soon, since you and I asked the
same question within about 48 hours of each other.

One note, Mark - even though your stack will now be the substack of another
stack, if along the way you turned it into a mainstack, when it becomes a
substack again the mainstack will remain.  The stack is copied into the new
mainstack, but the old stack is not deleted.

I know that isn't the question you asked, but it was one of those little
details that was confusing me on Thursday and Friday.

--
Dan Quayle  - "It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."