the external rnahello

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Mon Jun 30 07:09:23 EDT 2008

I am using a Mac G4 AGP with Mac OS X 10.4.11
XCode 2.5
the SDK folder has SDKs for 10.3.9 and 10.4u

 From what I read it should be using the SDK 10.4u
I went to the Configuration folder and changed the
files from SDKs 10.2.8 to 10.4u.  This did allow me
to compile it further but I ended up with about 15
more errors so it still did not work.

Does anyone know how to properly write a file that
is Configured for the 10.4u SDK or what else might
be wrong that prevents it from compiling properly.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-