Very simple cursor problem

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:35:03 EDT 2008

I found I was having problems with using the lock cursor technique in
this kind of situation, when the cursor gets locked and doesn't get
unlocked. Once you lock it you have to take on the job of resetting
it for every context, until you unlock it. And then sometimes for
various reasons it stays locked, perhaps because a rapidly-moving
cursor occasionally fails to trigger a mouseLeave message. I use "set
the defaultcursor to hand" then "set the defaultcursor to empty",
which works nicely and lets Rev and/or the system handle the changes
without locking up the cursor.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com

On Jun 26, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-
x-talk.com>