Problem with send command???

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jun 26 21:49:09 EDT 2008

On Jun 26, 2008, at 7:38 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

> These are two handlers I use to send data between client and server
> in an app of mine, but might serve well enough for passing data
> around in those situations where you can't use arrays without trouble.

I use similar serialize/unserialize handlers and the other day I was
left scratching my head when some arrays ended up with weird data and
incorrect keys. I use ":" rather than "=" when serializing and I had
an array that used urls for keys so I ended up with two instances of
":" on each line which messed everything up. So now I urlencode the
key as well.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore