What Goes in a Theme Pack?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Jun 26 15:04:47 EDT 2008

Hi all,

After watching Scott Rossi's presentation at Revolution Live, I set my mind
to having some theme packs produced for Revolution - that is, starter
templates that include buttons and other controls that are all color
coordinated, with some minimal visual effects (keeping in mind we don't have
accelerated graphics here).

What are some of the elements you all think should go into something like
this? These would be primarily for presentation style initially. Id think we
need basic buttons (navigational) and various alert type graphics. We
already have loads of audio content to go along with these.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing
http://www.mirye.com