Very simple cursor problem

stevex64 stevex64 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 08:12:34 EDT 2008

Hi all,
This seems as basic as it can get. I have an image on a background. On
mouseEnter and mouseLeave it calls a simple handler in the stack script. The
script uses a switch statement. On mouseEnter I "set cursor to hand". On
mouseLeave I "set cursor to arrow". I know the script gets executed because
I put "put" statements in that put unique messages for mouseEnter and
mouseLeave. BUT, the cursor never changes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Steve