The Definitive List of RR Projects

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jun 26 08:17:18 EDT 2008

Bonjour Mark,

Letting apart that the RSE is broken about searching the dictionary
with 3.0 (this has been fixed yet and will be available in the next
build), it's easy to add an url:
Display the 'Web Database' pane, right click on the 'Display' button
at the bottom of RSE window and choose 'Add Web Reference...' menu item.
You'll be prompted to enter an url and the name used to display it in
the list.
Actually a right click on this button allows many things according to
the selected pane: I let you discover them :-)

Le 26 juin 08 à 14:09, Mark Schonewille a écrit :

> Eric, do you know how I can add my websites to the 40 that are
> available in the search engine by default?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille

> http://economy-x-talk.com
> http://www.salery.biz
>
> Benefit from our inexpensive hosting services. See http://economy-x-
> talk.com/server.html for more info.
>
> On 25 jun 2008, at 22:03, Eric Chatonet wrote:
>
>> Not sure about this and this is regularly pointed out by many:
>> The Rev Search Engine allows you to search, among others, Rev
>> Online, RevNet and a set of 40 websites dedicated to Revolution
>> with simple keywords.
>> Of course, it's not complete but probably the more comprehensive :-)
>> In addition, you can add any url you want to its database.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.