copying icons from other apple programs

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 02:51:58 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:31 PM, René Micout <rmicout at online.fr> wrote:

> I am sorry, but it is the fault of my elementary english (my poor english),
> I understand (in my head, my french head !) : "I need a tool for magnify
> the image of an icon"
> and not : "I need the image of an icon of a manifying tool"
>
> No need to be sorry. The best thing is we've got two solutions from one
question; Pixie if you need to magnify an icon or image, and an Apple ADC
reference that says 'go ahead and use these icons'.

In English, 'two for the price of one'. And yes, I am 'too afraid to say a
stupidity' so I won't try and translate to French having only done French in
High School for 1 term, a very long time ago.