The Definitive List of RR Projects

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Jun 25 16:03:10 EDT 2008

Not sure about this and this is regularly pointed out by many:
The Rev Search Engine allows you to search, among others, Rev Online,
RevNet and a set of 40 websites dedicated to Revolution with simple
keywords.
Of course, it's not complete but probably the more comprehensive :-)
In addition, you can add any url you want to its database.

Le 25 juin 08 à 21:39, Mikey a écrit :

> Here comes the can of worms.
>
> I am not trying to duplicate anybody else's work or step on their
> products
> (not that I'm that good, anyway), but there are obviously
> opportunities in
> RR to build both free/public add-ons and fee-based ones.  So I was
> hoping we
> have some fairly complete lists of what's out there.
>
> I believe I asked this question about a year ago and the answer was
> "uh,
> there isn't one".

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.